FREE Shipping to the Philippines
|Shipped from Overseas|
|Estimated between - (6-10 days)|
|Country Restrictions : Exclusive for Philippine customers ONLY|
These inline skates are designed for regular use by adults at an intermediate level looking for comfort and good glide performance.
- User comfortSemi-flexible liner with 3D mesh, new comfortable foam pads and heel cushioning.
- Glide performanceAluminium frame, ABEC 5 bearings and new 80 mm rubber wheels (80A hardness).
This frame can take 84 mm wheels.
- SupportRigid high cuff for good ankle support, combined with a triple fastening system (laces, micrometric buckle and strap).
- Power + ManoeuvrabilityAluminium frame for good energy return and medium-size wheels (80 mm) for a good balance of acceleration and glide performance.
- Maintenance and repairsReplace parts or repair your skate with our spare parts, available at your Decathlon store's skating department or workshop.
After skating in water, dust or sand, remove the wheels, dry and degrease the bearings with a dry cloth. We recommend that you regularly rotate your wheels for uniform wear.
Find our advice and tutorials on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/oxelo/videos
- Replacement of worn partsAvailable in-store and online:
80 mm 80A or 80 mm 84A wheels, ABEC 5 or ABEC 7 bearings
Brake pad for use on left or right foot.
- Legal noticesNorm EN 13843 class A (adult inline skates).
Applies to inline skates designed for a person weighing between 20 kg and 100 kg (body weight). Defines the safety requirements and specifications related to test methods, labelling, and information provided by the manufacturer to reduce the risks of injury to which the user and third parties may be exposed under normal conditions of use.
- Weight2.7 kg per pair, in size 6
Full Refund- if your order does not arrived (60) days from the date of purchased.
Refund or Keep - if your item is significantly different from the product description. You can;
✔ Return the item and get a full refund or;
✔ Get a partial refund and simply keep the item/s.
* Delivery and Shipments Policy apply.