|Shipped from overseas|
| Estimated between -
7-13 Days Estimated number of days for your order to be delivered
|Country Restrictions : For Philippine customers ONLY|
Beauty is confidence. That’s why all of our products aim to leave you looking and feeling your best. The most beautiful version of you.
Oxygen & Moisture shampoo, conditioner and finishing products are pumped with Oxyfusion Technology, a new generation of moisture. This system moisturises fine, flat hair, giving you hair volume. Breathe life back into your hair with Dove Oxygen & Moisture.
When there’s a chance to improve our beauty routine, we jump on it, right? But there are so many clean skin care tips tips out there promising glowing, clean skin that it can be hard to identify the useful gems. Some myths have been around so long, they’re practically facts. So we’ve tasked ourselves with sorting the fake from the real, uncovering the myths disguised as useful tips. Discover them below;
- Cleansers dry out skin.’ Actually, a regular soap bar can dry out your skin. Try a Beauty Bar for a more hydrating feel, like our Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar. Though it might look like a normal soap bar, Dove Beauty Bar is different. Made with ¼ moisturizing cream, it cleanses skin while also nourishing and helping to maintain its natural moisture.
- ‘Too much washing damages skin.’ Some people believe that cleansing your skin too much strips it of oils, encouraging it to make more. This might be true if you use a drying, harsh product. Instead, stick to a gentle cleanser, like Dove.
- ‘Hot water is most effective.’ Wave goodbye to those hot, long steamy showers: hot water can actually be bad for your skin. It can strip skin’s natural moisturizing oils, leaving it dry and sensitive. So if you’ve been experiencing dry skin, stick to warm water in the shower and see if your skin starts feeling more hydrated…
- ‘Scrubbing skin makes it glow.’ Exfoliating is an important part of your skin cleansing routine, but it’s also important that you don’t overdo it. Harsh scrubs and loofahs can do more damage than good, so always use a light hand and be gentle with your skin.
- ‘It’s normal for skin to feel tight after washing.’ If your skin feels tight after washing, you’re using the wrong shower products. Try our Deep Moisture Body Wash, which helps restore skin’s softness and smoothness from the inside for longer lasting more beautiful skin.
- ‘You don’t need moisturizing wash if you have oily skin.’ This is a big misconception. Whatever your skin type, it always needs hydration in order for it to stay looking healthy. All Dove body washes contain our nourishing formula, which will help keep all skin soft and smooth.
Full Refund- if your order does not arrived (60) days from the date of purchased.
Refund or Keep - if your item is significantly different from the product description. You can;
✔ Return the item and get a full refund or;
✔ Get a partial refund and simply keep the item/s.
Delivery and Shipments Policy apply.